· Catherine Altomare hails from Savannah, Georgia.
· Catherine attends college at Georgia Southern University and is majoring in English/Professional Communications.
· She moved to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue her passion for singing.
· Catherine has recently begun working on her songwriting skills with musicians/songwriters in Savannah and Nashville.
· She has made appearances in various local Nashville bars such as Alley Taps and the Opry Backstage Grill.
· She performed in Weirsdale, Florida at the Orange Blossom Opry with their renowned in-house band .
· Catherine was the featured vocalist for the NIAF, Washington, DC Gala in 2014. She sang the Italian National Anthem, in Italian; and the Star Spangled Banner.
· Catherine has been working on her first debut single, cover and video, Fields of Gold.
· Mike and Martha Borchetta are Catherine’s career consultants. Mike was instrumental in the signing of Tim Mc Graw while at Curb Records. Martha was in management and worked with John Michael Montgomery and Doug Stone. Mike and Martha helmed Lofton Creek Records and guided “I Loved Her First” to number one on Billboard.
· Catherine recorded Fields of Gold in Loud Studio and Starstruck Entertainment with executive producer Mike Borchetta; and producers, Darran Smith and Julian King; in addition to some of Nashville’s highly regarded musicians.
· Catherine has dedicated Fields of Gold to her late father who was ill during the Fields of Gold project, he succumbed to his battle with cancer in 2018.
· The song, Fields of Gold has many different interpretations, but to Catherine, it is about accepting a great loss and graciously moving forward.
· The official release date of Fields of Gold will be March 1st.
· Catherine will be going on radio tour in the spring of 2020.
· Catherine’s other passions include her love for animals, especially her Toy Pomeranian, and a Great Pyrenees, a Tennessee Walking Horse and her Friesian filly.
· She also enjoys interior decorating, renovating, antiquing, and fashion.
· Catherine auditioned for Mike and Martha at their horse farm in Ocala, Florida. Mike said “You are really good. Do you want to make a recording?” Now you know the beginning of the story. Stay tuned for a great career..